NEUROLOGICAL - MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS ONLINE VIRTUAL SIMULATION COURSE
This online course focuses on Neurological physiotherapy practice and clinical reasoning, and involves simulation-based interactions with a simulated patient (actor) over Zoom. The condition of focus is Multiple Sclerosis in a rehabilitation setting.
Further detail of the Virtual Simulation Courses include:
- Individual interactions with simulated patients over Zoom, where participants complete assessments and interventions in a "mock exam" setting (once as therapist, twice as observer and assistant)
- Presentation and discussion of a clinical reasoning framework that can be applied to all neurological patient scenarios in acute, rehabilitation, and outpatients
- Updates on recommendations for practice relating to Multiple sclerosis
- Guided reflective case discussions, debriefing, and feedback from expert physiotherapists on your skills
- Constructive feedback from the patient's perspective about your communication and language skills
- Course timing on weekday evening sessions is as follows:
Day 1 - Orientation - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Day 2 - Simulation - 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Day 3 - Case discussions and debriefing - 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
- Course cost is $250 per person
- Small group numbers (capped at 9) give attention to participants and direct feedback from the physiotherapy facilitator
By booking a workshop with Physiotherapy Education Australia, you are acknowledging and agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding to checkout.